Fees and Services
Osteopathic Treatment with Philippa Bourhill or Andrea Rowe
- Initial consultations 45 mins with Philippa Bourhill or Andrea Rowe – $140
- Subsequent consultations 30 mins with Philippa Bourhill or Andrea Rowe – $100
- 1 hour Extended Subsequent consultations with Philippa Bourhill or Andrea Rowe -$140
- Subsequent consultations Concession 30 mins with Philippa Bourhill or Andrea Rowe – $95
- Subsequent consultations older children 30 mins with Philippa Bourhill – $95
- Subsequent consultations babies/children 30 mins with Andrea Rowe – $95
Massage Therapy with Scott Hardie
- Remedial Massage Therapy 30 minutes – $60
- Remedial Massage Therapy 45 minutes – $80
- Remedial Massage Therapy 60 minutes – $100
- Remedial Massage Therapy 90 minutes – $140
Reflexology with Michlin Mustac
- Foot Reflexology 60 minutes – $90
- Hand Reflexology 45 minutes – $75
- Foot and Hand Reflexology 90 minutes – $135
Acupuncture & Classical Chinese Medicine with Geoff Brothers
- Initial 1 hour – $180
- Subsequent 45 mins – $110
- Extended Subsequent 1 hour – $160
- Subsequent Herbal Medicine Consultation 30 mins – $80
- Pre Embryo Transfer Acupuncture 45 mins – $110
- Post Embryo Transfer Acupuncture 45 mins – $110
- Labour Induction Treatment (Weeks 38 to 40+) 45 mins – $110
Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine – Free Complimentary Discovery Call (10 mins)
- Geoff is available to have a chat over your health concerns and to discuss his approach to helping you.
Physiotherapy with Christiane Purcell-Wells
- Initial 1 hour – $140
- Subsequent 45 -mins $100
- Long Subsequent 1 hour – $140
- Subsequent Concession 45 mins – $95
Physiotherapy with Victoria Marmion
- Initial 40 mins – $130
- Subsequent 20 mins – $90
- Long Subsequent 40 mins – $130
Kinesiology with Caitlin O’Neill
- 1 Initial Session – 1 hour – $150
- 1 Subsequent Session – 1 hour $150
- 5 Sessions – 1 hour – $130 each session
- Mini Balance Session – FREE 15 mins
Please be advised that payment is required at the time of booking your appointment for a Kinesiology session. Please call our clinic on 9336 1212 to make your payment over the phone.
20 hours notice is required for cancellations. Please read the Cancellation policy below.
We accept cash, cheques and EFTPOS/credit cards(including AMEX) Private Health fund rebates apply dependant upon your level of cover.
Full payment is required on the day of treatment. We give you a receipt which you present to your WC or ICWA insurer to claim.
Medicare direct claims are now available for EPC. There will be a small gap.
We are a recognized service provider for:
- Private Health Insurance: ‘Extras’ or ‘Ancillary’ cover may give you a partial rebate. Contact your insurance provider for details. Bring your card for on-the-spot claims.
- Workcover: You need your Claim reference number and accident details. A GP referral is not necessary, but please tell your doctor you are seeing us.
- ICWA (Motor Vehicle): A GP referral is needed, please bring your case Claim number and date of the accident.
- DVA: Treatments are fully covered. You must have an initial referral form from your GP.
- EPC: You must have a form from your GP with details of your treatment plan. You pay us upfront and claim back from Medicare.
- HICAPS is available for on-the-spot private health insurance claims processing and you can use EFTPOS to pay the gap.
- Full payment is required on the day of treatment except for DVA. You can then claim back reimbursement from EPC, ICWA and Workcover.
We value our patients’ and practitioners’ time and try to provide prompt and professional service. When you make an appointment, we reserve this time with a specific osteopath for you.
Our confirmation SMS is a courtesy we give you as a final reminder.
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, contact us with 20 hours notice so we can offer the appointment to other patients on the waitlist.
Late cancellations or no-shows make you liable for a cancellation charge, except in exceptional circumstances.