Fees and Services
Osteopathic Treatment Fees from 1st October 2019 are:
- Initial consultation $110
- Subsequent consultations – $95
- Subsequent consultations Concessions – $90
- Subsequent consultations Babies/ children – $90
- Remedial Massage Therapy 30 minutes – $60
- Remedial Massage Therapy 45 minutes – $80
- Remedial Massage Therapy 60 minutes – $100
20 hours notice is required for cancellations. Please read the Cancellation policy below.
We accept cash, cheques and EFTPOS/credit cards(including AMEX)
Full payment is required on the day of treatment. We give you a receipt which you present to your WC or ICWA insurer to claim.
Medicare direct claims are now available for EPC. There will be a small gap.
We are a recognized service provider for:
- Private Health Insurance: ‘Extras’ or ‘Ancillary’ cover may give you a partial rebate. Contact your insurance provider for details. Bring your card for on-the-spot claims.
- Workcover: You need your Claim reference number and accident details. A GP referral is not necessary, but please tell your doctor you are seeing us.
- ICWA (Motor Vehicle): A GP referral is needed, please bring your case Claim number and date of the accident.
- DVA: Treatments are fully covered. You must have an initial referral form from your GP.
- EPC: You must have a form from your GP with details of your treatment plan. You pay us upfront and claim back from Medicare.
- HICAPS is available for on-the-spot private health insurance claims processing and you can use EFTPOS to pay the gap.
- Full payment is required on the day of treatment except for DVA. You can then claim back reimbursement from EPC, ICWA and Workcover.
We value our patients’ and practitioners’ time and try to provide prompt and professional service. When you make an appointment, we reserve this time with a specific osteopath for you.
Our confirmation SMS is a courtesy we give you as a final reminder.
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, contact us with 20 hours notice so we can offer the appointment to other patients on the waitlist.
Late cancellations or no-shows make you liable for a cancellation charge, except in exceptional circumstances.